MTAC Announcement




This weekend I'll be at MTAC with an artist's table.  I'm a little thrown, to be honest, because the 'artist alley' is located in three separate halls rather than an actual room, and I still don't know my table assignment.  You'll just have to check out my Twitter tomorrow morning to find out (when I do) exactly where I"m located in the alley!  The list has me as Nattisoup (what?), so if you were searching for 'Nattosoup' that could explain why nothing came up.

A larger map
MTAC is this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and while I didn't do a full demo setup, I did do a quick test run.





I'll have the full range of goodies including:

  • Mini watercolors
  • 7" Kara Volume 1
  • Sketch commisions
  • A variety of buttons
  • Charms
  • Sailor Scout Badges









Just a few of the brand new mini watercolors I'll have ready for MTAC.

I'll also have copies of my brand new mini watercolor sketchbook, so please come by and say hi!

Comments