Convention Announcement: GMX

Hey guys!  It's a little late for an announcement, but this weekend I'll be tabling at Geek Media Expo in Franklin, TN.  I've been working up until almost the last minute getting things ready, and I have a lot of exciting new things to share with you guys!

I won't lie, this demo photo is from AWA.  I didn't have time this year to do a demo table, I was so busy painting lots of mini watercolors!


Since GMX appeals to an older crowd, I've decided to indulge my own fandom preferences and paint fanart for series I REALLY enjoy.  While I couldn't cover everything, I managed to knock out brand new for GMX paintings that include:

Child of Light
Bob's Burgers
Animal Crossing
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun
Fez
Majica Madoka










And time permitting, I have a few more tiny ones I'd like to finish. 

I also have a fresh batch of all 10 Sailor Scout badges, with extra for the most popular scouts, as well as copies of 7" Kara and Hana Doki Kira.


I also made a big batch of my sassy, sparkly buttons to satisfy your inner snark.




I'm easy to find in the Dealer's Room, at table 7.  Ignore the fact that it's listed for Joseph Coco (I paid him cash and he used money in his PayPal, unfortunately the AA head never actually made the correction despite our requests), table 7 is for Nattosoup Studio only!


The hours for the Dealer's Room are:

Friday: 6-8pm
Saturday: 10am-7pm
Sunday: 10am-4pm

Which I admit are REALLY short for a three day con, so please come out and show your love for all things geeky!

Comments